Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2019/01/07 05:36:03 UTC

gitbox

Hi,

seems like the move to https://gitbox.apache.org  / https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git has been done. I am trying to get things sorted this evening.

I am expecting to edit all the ci jobs (will try to do a mass edit at jenkins master)
and to update docs in confluence and bigtop site.

If you notice something other please mail here.

Olaf

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Re: gitbox

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

To migrate to gitbox workflow. Please link your github account with ASF
account here:

* https://gitbox.apache.org/setup

Just follow the instruction on that website. 2FA is required for your
github account. If you're sure that you have everything successfully
configured but not getting MFA enabled or not getting write permission on
github. Just wait for another hour(based on my own experience).

After all have been set you'll have write permission on github, hence able
to merge pull requests. Note that "SQUASH" merge is preferred so that we
get a clean commit message.

Evans

Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> 於 2019年1月7日 週一 下午5:08寫道:

Re: gitbox