Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 01:29:14 UTC

About tuscany-host-android

Hi Oscar.
Thanks for your last recommendations and sorry for vanishing from view.
I followed your instructions, and checked Tuscany out from the svn. I
installed maven as recommended, but after builds i've been through a lot of
errors, i've tried to fix, until i gave up in order to focus on writing my
proposal [1].
Well, i've started with it, and i will be glad to have the community's
comment on it, and of course yours too.

[1] :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/SANNI+Lookman+proposal+for+Empowering+Google+Android+applications+to+easily+consume+business+services

Best regards;

--
Lookman SANNI;

Re: About tuscany-host-android

Posted by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Great Oscar. Glad to see you're back, and thanks for your feedback;

Best Regards;

Posted by Oscar Castañeda <oc...@apache.org>.
Luciano,

That's not really clear from [1], but your explanation was, so I did not
have any issues. I have ranked the proposal.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/RankingProcess

--
best,
-oscar

Oscar Castañeda

Re: About tuscany-host-android

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oscar Castañeda <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Luciano,

--
best,
-oscar

Oscar Castañeda

Re: About tuscany-host-android

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oscar Castañeda <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
best,
-oscar

Oscar Castañeda

Re: About tuscany-host-android

Posted by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Your proposal is really good, but I'm already ahead of another project and
gsoc does not allow me to mentor 2 students or more. So, if Luciano wishes
to mentor you, go ahead : )

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano.