Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Kris Erik Schwerdt <sc...@informatik.uni-luebeck.de> on 2013/03/22 13:53:20 UTC

Problem with type: long[]

Hi,

I'm now using cayenne for a while. Currently I run version 3.0.2 but
3.1M3 seems to have the same problem.
I want to save an array as a blob in the database. When I'm using the
type int[] or char[] or double[] everything is ok.
But I need an array of the type long[]. Cayenne writes this array as the
object reference into the database, but it does not write the content of
the array into the field.

Greetings
Kris Erik Schwerdt.

Re: Problem with type: long[]

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Thanks! I'll follow up on CAY-1804 Jira. Something we overlooked somehow.

Andrus

Re: Problem with type: long[]

Posted by Daniel Scheibe <ds...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

glad you found it, i was about to nail it down too but you were faster... :)

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Problem with type: long[]

Posted by Kris Erik Schwerdt <sc...@informatik.uni-luebeck.de>.