Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jbellmann <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/21 15:46:45 UTC

Dynamic Wizard Example

Hi there,

i'm new to wicket and i am looking for an small example for dynamic wizards
with wicket. I found the "normal" example for wizards but not for dynamic
wizards.

Can you give me some links to examples with dynamic wizards?

Thanks,

Joerg

Re: Dynamic Wizard Example

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
And using the wizard are not that different from using panels ...

Re: Dynamic Wizard Example

Re: Dynamic Wizard Example

Posted by jbellmann <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Re: Dynamic Wizard Example

Posted by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu>.
Hi,

probably this is not the best implementation, but here it is:
http://idp.sch.bme.hu/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=aldaris/korok;a=blob;f=sch-kp-web/src/main/java/hu/sch/web/idm/pages/wizard/RegisterWizard.java;h=ccb1c532adf718a5e5a5db3ad0a9a114b2266216;hb=HEAD

We are using this code in production, and works pretty well.

Regards,
Peter