Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 05:18:23 UTC

github synch issues?

Guys,
I pushed a fix up to the apache git repo on the CURATOR-167 branch an hour
or so ago and it doesn't seem to have synched with github so I can't set up
a PR. Any ideas why?
cheers

Re: github synch issues?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike,
Yeah it came up last night some time, must have just been a slow synch.
cheers

Re: github synch issues?

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.