Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ryan Wynn <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 19:15:59 UTC

[shale] clay lost onchange for selectOneMenu

Today I upgraded to the latest nightly build (2/13) for shale-core and
shale-clay.  It seems my clay onchange properties are being omitted
now.  Not sure in which nightly they stopped working.  Anyone else
having this problem?

<component jsfid='mySelectOne" extends="selectOneMenu">
     <attributes>
          <set name="binding" value="#{myBean.widget}"/>
          <set name="onchange" value="this.form.submit()"/>
    </attributes>
</component>

onchange does not get rendered for above example.  I think it may have
to do with the recent work on binding because my example does include
this attribute and I know it was worked on recently.

Thanks,
Ryan