Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2007/08/15 18:06:47 UTC

ApacheCon

As a new AMQ user, I was hoping to attend AMQ tutorials and/or sessions at
the upcoming ApacheCon in Atlanta. However, it appears that there will be no
such tutorials or sessions. Are there any plans to add any to this or any
subsequent Apachecon?

Thanks,
Joe (ttmdev)

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
How about adding them to the 'articles' page of the wiki?

--
James
-------

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Bruce,

Are your presentation slides on AMQ publicly available and if so can you
please direct us to them?

Thanks.

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Brian Munroe <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/15/07, Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's all the luck of the draw really. We submit proposals during the
> Call for Papers like everyone else and hope that they are chosen.

I totally understand that it is a review process, in which submitters
have no control, but I also would find a session or two regarding
ActiveMQ very interesting and worthwhile.

-- brian

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.