Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2005/12/26 20:05:34 UTC

ActiveMQ and ServiceMix status

The software grant forms have been completed and sent to the Apache
Software Foundation.  Can someone within ASF confirm that they have been
received?

The trademarks are in the process of being transferred.  ETA for the
transfer is about one week.

Regards,
Alan

Re: ActiveMQ and ServiceMix status

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Given that the fax is at Jim's house, I doubt anyone else can pick it
up or ACK its receipt ;)  Happy holidays everyone ;)

Yoav

On 12/26/05, robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/26/05, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> > The software grant forms have been completed and sent to the Apache
> > Software Foundation.  Can someone within ASF confirm that they have been
> > received?
>
> AIUI jim's on holiday till the new year. hopefully someone will jump
> in if someone else will be picking up the mail and faxes during this
> period.
>
> - robert

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow