Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/09 21:51:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rui Wang

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Rui Wang to
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Rui has checked in a lot of high quality patches in the project including
many nice
features around streams and SQL as well as improvements in the trait
propagation
framework. Apart from code contributions, Rui provides valuable help to the
community by doing reviews and answering questions in the devlist.

Rui, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rui Wang

Posted by liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Rui!

Best,
PengchengLiu

在 2020/9/10 上午10:17,“Forward Xu”<fo...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Congratulations Rui!

    Best,

    Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月10日周四 上午10:07写道:

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rui!

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Rui!

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rui!

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Congrats Rui! Well deserve.

Francis

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rui!

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Rui!

Posted by Feng Zhu <we...@gmail.com>.
 Congrats Rui!

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Rui!
Thank you for your work on the new planner, well deserved.
Keep up the good work.

Haisheng Yuan

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rui!