Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2011/09/02 13:42:23 UTC

MENTOR Vote (was [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.3-incubating Release Candidate)

The 72 hour vote window closes later today.  It would be good if we could get one more Rave mentor vote now so that we don't have to wait for another IPMC member to vote on the incubator list.

-Matt

Re: MENTOR Vote (was [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.3-incubating Release Candidate)

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 09/04/2011 10:16 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Appologies. I'm totally swamped at the moment. I'm not going to get
> the time to review this properly and it's my policy to not vote on a
> release unless I've verified it (which in this case seems strange
> since Ate is so much more thorough than I am).
>
> My chaos will end in 10 days. If you don't have that extra vote by
> then please prod me again.

No worries Ross,

We know you're very busy, and both Matt and myself will meet you later this week
at TransferSummit.

And besides that, we've got the luxury of 5 Rave mentors!
Maybe Hadrian or Upayavira can chime in if they have a spare moment to validate
the release candidate?

At any rate, I suggest to now wrap up this vote by the Rave community itself as
it clearly succeeded.

As Matt indicated, for the follow up Incubator vote we need (at least) one more
IPMC member to accept the release candidate, which could be one of our own
mentors, but any other IPMC member vote will do just as well.

Kind regards,

Ate

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

--