Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manjunath BHat <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/14 15:23:38 UTC

isapi_redirect.dll and ajp13

Hi,
I am using IIS+TC3.2.2 isapi_redirect.dll working fine with ajp12

I want my isapi_redirect.dll plugin to work with ajp13. For which i believe,
have to make

cahnges in workers.properties. Following lines r from workers.properties

#
# However by default the plugins will only use the ajp12 worker. To have
# the plugins use other workers you should modify the worker.list property.
#

and the workers.list defined as follows

# The workers that your plugins should create and work with
#
worker.list=ajp12, ajp13

#

What changes should i make in workers.list? Should i interchange the
workers?

Thanks in advance

Manjunath