Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by hl...@attbi.com on 2003/05/28 00:44:10 UTC

Tapestry Mail Archives

Apache's Eyebrowse has been broken for months.  Fortunately, there's:

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user

Waiting for Andrew C. Oliver to call the vote on promoting Tapestry up to
Jakarta (out of proposals).

I would like to do beta-1 immediately following.

Most of Tapestry is very stable; the difference in the code between beta-1 and
3.0 GA is expected to be small; the process will take several months as we fill
in the code coverage suite and address the lagging documentation.  Things will
pick up after I finish writing the Tapestry book for Manning.

--
hlship@attbi.com

Tapestry: Java Web Components
http;//jakarta.apache.org