Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Franco Giacosa <fg...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/15 18:28:25 UTC

kafka helth check

Hi,

To ping kafka for a health check, what are my options if I am using the
java client 0.9.0?

I know that the confluent plataform has an Api Proxy, but it needs the
schema registry (which I am not running)  (also I don't know if the schema
registry is a dependency if I use only the health check service).

Can I ping zookeeper and know if both are running fine, is there something
like that?

 Thanks.

Re: kafka helth check

Posted by Joe San <co...@gmail.com>.
Even I would like to know what options I have got to ping Kafka  using the
0.8.2.1 client. Any suggestions please?