Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 03:14:05 UTC

[VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC2

Here's another stab at the release.

There is one trivial code change from the previous RC:
* Log the property java.vm.name which shows whether -client or -server
flag was used

Otherwise the main changes relate to the way the archives are created:
the tar files use LF endings for native files, and the zip files use
CRLF endings. The JMX test and demo files have been updated to the new
format.

As far as I can tell I've fixed the previous test problems that were reported.

Note that there is a bug in Java on some Linux systems that manifests
itself as the follow error:

[java] WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs:
java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number

Archives/hashes/sigs:

 http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC2/dist

 Site/Docs are here:
 http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC2/docs

 Tag:
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/tags/v2_3_2RC2

 Keys are here:
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/KEYS.txt
 also
 http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jmeter/KEYS

 All feedback (and votes!) welcome.

 [ ]+1 - the release candidate is OK
 [ ]-1 - there is a problem (please indicate what it is)

 The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

 Note: If the vote passes, the intention is to release the archive
 files and create the release tag from the RC2 tag.

 Here's my:

 +1