Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Deborah Heuberger <de...@covus.de> on 2014/01/02 14:12:38 UTC

Interest in a Cooperation

Hi,

My name is Deborah Heuberger and I'm responsible for the partnerships at
the Covus Group, which is part of Europe’s biggest TV Media Company
(ProSiebenSat.1 Media).

Today I came across Open Office and was highly impressed by the
professionalism & quality of your products. Since your product is also a
 freeware, and we at Freemium are specialized on software completely free
of charge, I believe there is potential room for us to work together. We
have developed a user-friendly installer  that I would like to offer you to
monetize your software. This way you could generate a great income from
your software, without influencing the user experience and without asking
for a price. The software will remain free for the user.

I would love to tell you more in detail about us and our installer.

Looking forward to your reply!

Happy New Year and best wishes out of Berlin,

Deborah

--

*Deborah Heuberger*

Key Account Manager / Publisher Management

*Covus Freemium GmbH – a Covus Company*

E Deborah.heuberger@covus.de <+D...@covus.de>

P +49 (0)30 284 450 968

M +49 (0)172 69 35 989

A Schwedter Str. 263 | 10119 Berlin

I  www.covus.de

Covus Core GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Kfm. Sven Lubek;
Unternehmenssitz: Berlin
HRB138 553 / Amtsgericht Charlottenburg

*Meet Covus at the Affiliate Summit West 2014 in Las Vegas!*

Re: Interest in a Cooperation

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Deborah Heuberger
<de...@covus.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> My name is Deborah Heuberger and I'm responsible for the partnerships at
> the Covus Group, which is part of Europe’s biggest TV Media Company
> (ProSiebenSat.1 Media).

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for writing.   At Apache OpenOffice we receive offers like this
on a regular basis.  However as a rule we decline.  You can read more
about our reasoning on this in this blog post:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/not_interested

Regards.

-Rob