Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2013/10/08 04:54:19 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: Resize data-disk doesn't work after upgrade

Hi Kirk and all,

I managed to resolve the problem, I am now able to resize the volume
provided that I follow below steps:

- stop the VM;
- detach the volume from the VM;
- resize the volume;
- re-attach the volume;
- restart the VM.

Both upgrade and downgrade work fine now. Many thanks for your help.

Cheers.