Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "John B. Moore" <jb...@microps.com> on 2004/02/11 19:01:23 UTC

Tomcat 5 Autoconfig

Greetings..

    Can't seem to find the documenation for Autoconfig for Tomcat 5 to
Apache..

   In Tomcat4 I used..

<Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig"
          append="true"
          forwardAll="false"
          modJk="/usr/libexec/httpd/mod_jk.so"

..tried...

   <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat5.config.ApacheConfig"
          append="true"
          forwardAll="false"
          modJk="/usr/libexec/httpd/mod_jk.so"

   no joy... throws a ClassDefNotFound..  searched the docs but can seem
to find the right rock to look under..

   Could someone give me a kick in the right direction...

    Thanks..

     John..

Re: Tomcat 5 Autoconfig

Posted by "John B. Moore" <jb...@microps.com>.
Bill,

   Thanks, but that did not work.. I suspect that this is an earlier
v5..  It is the version that was included in the "Java Web Services
Developer Pack v1.3"  which is listed as:

  Apache Tomcat v5.0 EA development container

    Any clues...??

    John...

Re: Tomcat 5 Autoconfig

Posted by "John B. Moore" <jb...@microps.com>.