Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sodium <so...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/12 17:40:57 UTC

Chenillekit OnEvent error

I am trying out the OnEventDemo and keep getting this error:

Error communication with the server: response.evalJSON is not a function

I am using Tapestry 5.1.0.5 and Chenillekit 1.0.2. Anyone got any idea what
could be wrong?

Re: Chenillekit OnEvent error

Posted by sodium <so...@yahoo.com>.
Ok nevermind, i figure out it was the javascript side problem. evalJSON is
not needed.