Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mugeesh Husain <mu...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 05:09:51 UTC

Re: How to create solr custom filter

thanks andrea for your help, I created few solr plugin that working fine, but
still i am stuck to debug the code using eclipse, as you mentioned below
url.http://andreagazzarini.blogspot.in/2016/11/quickly-debug-your-solr-add-on.htmlIn
this url, i could not run the junit code, i couldn't run StartDevSolr
file(its dosn't showing me junit run/debug), when I  removed abstract method
from StartDevSolr class the  it showing me below error,  Assertions
mismatch: -ea was not specified but -Dtests.asserts=trueFeb 08, 2017
10:30:29 AM com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner
runSuiteSEVERE: Panic: RunListener hook shouldn't throw
exceptions.java.lang.NullPointerException	at
org.apache.lucene.util.RunListenerPrintReproduceInfo.printDebuggingInformation(RunListenerPrintReproduceInfo.java:131)
at
org.apache.lucene.util.RunListenerPrintReproduceInfo.testRunFinished(RunListenerPrintReproduceInfo.java:118)
at
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSuite(RandomizedRunner.java:706)
at
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$200(RandomizedRunner.java:140)
at
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$2.run(RandomizedRunner.java:591)I
tried above code using solr 6.2.0.I am newone for jnuit may be i am getting
this issue, if you have any more debug url, let me know.or  suggest me?

Re: How to create solr custom filter

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <gx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mugeesh,
my fault: a point is missing there, as suggested

/"//*-ea *//was not specified but ...."/

//

You need to add the "-ea" VM argument. If you are in Eclipse,

/Run >> Run Configurations/

then in the dialog that appears, select the run configuration
corresponding to that class (StartDevSolr), and click on the second tab
("Arguments"). There you will find two text areas, type *-ea* in the "VM
Arguments" textarea.

HTH
Andrea