Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by "Costello, Roger L." <co...@mitre.org> on 2019/09/17 16:44:37 UTC

Parse Error: Found out of scope delimiter: ',' ','

Why am I getting the below error?

[cid:image001.png@01D56D55.A96453F0]

Re: Parse Error: Found out of scope delimiter: ',' ','

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@tresys.com>.
Ok, so we clearly have a bug here. Shashi, can you please create a JIRA ticket and attach the example. If that doesn't work for you we'll get the permissions setup properly so you can do this.

[cid:image002.png@01D56D72.3384ACD0]

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@tresys.com>.
The poor diagnostic is a bug.