Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bayless Kirtley <bk...@cox.net> on 2020/05/02 17:23:14 UTC

Missing module opening existing HTML project

I just installed Netbeans 11.1 on Linux Mint 19.3. It seem to open my
java projects all right but my HTML project shows as "Broken". When I
try to resolve the problem it gives the following message.

Would also need to enable
StandardModule:org.netbeans.modules.web.webkit.tooling jarFile /home/...

with the path to the jar file which does exist as shown and marked as
executable. How do I enable it?

Bayless

Re: Missing module opening existing HTML project

Posted by Bayless Kirtley <bk...@cox.net>.
I have no idea what happened but it finally just started working last
night and I did nothing to correct it.

Bayless