Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by c....@syborg.de on 2002/09/20 13:21:51 UTC

Transfer encoding chunked

Hi,

recently I upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.10.
I noticed that it is using transfer encoding chunked automagically for some
content types
(image/tiff, audio/x-wav and probably some more).

Is there any way to avoid this behavior?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Clemens Viehl

Re: Transfer encoding chunked

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
c.viehl@syborg.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> recently I upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.10.
> I noticed that it is using transfer encoding chunked automagically for some
> content types
> (image/tiff, audio/x-wav and probably some more).
>
> Is there any way to avoid this behavior?

You need to set the content-length of the response before it is
committed (or have the response fit in the 4K buffer).

Remy