Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/12/06 11:16:13 UTC

Re: Concerns about NPanday

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:43PM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:
> > I tend to agree with John. It seems that the project is pretty much lacking
> > the activity - mostly Brett is pulling it forward when he has cycles, but it
> > doesn't seems like a sustainable situation moving forward.
> >
> > I am new to the IPMC, so I am not sure how this type of situations is handled,
> > so I am looking for a guidance on this.
>
> It seems that the reasonable thing to do here is to reach out to the
> community one last time and perhaps suggest an option of retirement.
> Basically this all boils down to everything in ASF requiring at least
> 3 active participants. It feels like this project doesn't have that. If that's
> indeed the case we need to force it into either getting 3 active members
> or retiring.
>
> Cos, any chance you can help here?

Sorry for the delay - with holidays and all I just got around to answer this.
I think this is a reasonable course of actions. I will reach out to them and
discuss the options.

Cos

Re: Concerns about NPanday

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Agree

It has bee brought up so many times and even mentors of the project no
longer active.

- Henry

Re: Concerns about NPanday

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.