Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Robert Schiele <rs...@uni-mannheim.de> on 2002/05/01 00:15:48 UTC

Re: Solaris xerces-c with GNU cc

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 05:10:05PM -0400, Michael Grabenstein wrote:
> 	Does anyone have a package built and tested with GNU cc compiler
> for solaris
> with gcc version 2.95.2 or 2.91.60 (ecgs-1.1.1) that you would be
> willing to share ?

No problem. I have put binaries built with gcc 2.95.2 on
ftp://hnewton.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/pub/formike/ for at least 24
hours. But note that I have built the library somewhat different from
the way described on the Xerces-C pages, as I have built the library
with DT_SONAME set to libxerces-c.so.1.7, because I do not like to
have the version number in the library name. But this does not make
any difference to the functionality of the library.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2583
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker	mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de