Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by satt <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/08 05:38:32 UTC

problem in opening the url "localhost:8080/jetspeed"

Hi,
I am new to the Jetspeed technology.
I had installed the jetspeed2 in my system.

And on starting the jboss server I am not getting any exceptions.

But while opening in the localhost it is giving the error report as
"The requested resource (/jetspeed) is not available".

I had followed the installation steps as mentioned in the website
"http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/JetSpeedConfig".

Can any one suggest me what is the problem and how can I solve it?

Thanks
Satt

Re: problem in opening the url "localhost:8080/jetspeed"

Posted by Bhaskar Chikpea <bh...@chikpea.com>.
It can be for many reasons, look at the server logs,  catalina.out

Thanks
Bhaskar

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 10:08, satt wrote:catalina.out