Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by JC Tchitchiama <jc...@panonet.net> on 2002/11/07 12:34:02 UTC

JDK 1.4 issues inspite of xalan V2.2.0

All,

I don't know if anybody else had the same trouble as me with Jdk 1.4
so I'll ask.

I have got my signature and encryption stuff working OK on Jdk 1.3.
 I am now running the same code using jdk 1.4.

The install guide suggest to download xalan version greater then V2.2.0
and put the jar file in $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed
I have done all that and guess what some exeption are still creeping up.

If anyone out there have seen someting similar please give us a shout
Best Regards.

JC.
jct@panonet.net