Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Stefan Fischer <sf...@basis.biz> on 2009/12/18 17:46:51 UTC

vmware appliance

Hi,

is there a possibility, to download a vmware appliance ,

based on linux guest os, preconfigured with latest couchdb version ?

Currently I have couchdb running on windows 2003 server, but it’s
response is really slow

(takes around 5-8 seks completion of one response).

I’m not the linux expert to setup a box in reasonable time.

Whould be great if someone whould maintain a vmware appl. With latest
coundb version.

Thanks,

stefan

AW: Re: vmware appliance

Posted by Stefan Fischer <sf...@basis.biz>.
Hi Alex,

I'm interrested in your vmware appliance.
Where can I download it?

Stefan

i can share mine if you're interested. .10 + lucene .4 on ubuntu 9.04.
i've
got it as a vmware worksation 6.0 image.

Re: vmware appliance

Posted by Alex P <ap...@kolosy.com>.

Re: vmware appliance

Posted by Alex P <ap...@kolosy.com>.
that might be the whole ipv6 issue.firefox and chrome try ipv6, fail, then
fall back to ipv4, any time you hit localhost. you can disable that behavior
in ff, and have to turn off ipv6 for chrome to stop.

Re: vmware appliance

Posted by Timothy Baldridge <tb...@gmail.com>.