Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/05/13 17:39:00 UTC

Supporter Browsers

Hi,

do we have a list of officially supporter Internet browsers for HBase UIs?
If not, should we?

Like, do we need do worry about supporting IE7 for the interface? And
what's about the other browsers? And Lynx? etc.

Thanks,

JM

Re: Supporter Browsers

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
Sure I'd be +1 with adding those.  The support load should be pretty
minimal since Opera is webkit based, and opera will be going forward.

Re: Supporter Browsers

Posted by Julian Zhou <ju...@me.com>.
According to

--