Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by darrickc <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 20:00:45 UTC

Random onServiceRemove calls even though broker still connected.

Occasionally my client (with discovery turned on) will get the
onServiceRemove method called even though the broker that has supposedly
gone away is still connected and functioning properly. What causes these
erroneous onServiceRemove calls, and is there a way to double check to make
sure that we are still connected to a broker?