Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Hans Stoessel <hs...@pm-medici.ch> on 2008/03/28 13:58:23 UTC

PDFTranscoder: Content is displaced

Hi

I transcode a SVG into a PDF using the PDFTranscoder.

Content is displaced
---------------------

In my SVG I have a black frame around the SVG. When I transcode it to a
PDF, the frame, and the whole content of the SVG, is displaced. I mean the
content from
the SVG is moved to the top and to the left. I can see a white space on
bottom and right where the frame should be.

What could be wrong?
Is there a workaround?

Thanks for the help.

Hans

Re: PDFTranscoder: Content is displaced

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
This will be handled on batik-users where Hans asked the same question
concerning the JPEG transcoder.

On 28.03.2008 13:58:23 Hans Stoessel wrote:
> Hi
>
> I transcode a SVG into a PDF using the PDFTranscoder.
>
> Content is displaced
> ---------------------
>
> In my SVG I have a black frame around the SVG. When I transcode it to a
> PDF, the frame, and the whole content of the SVG, is displaced. I mean the
> content from
> the SVG is moved to the top and to the left. I can see a white space on
> bottom and right where the frame should be.
>
> What could be wrong?
> Is there a workaround?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Hans