Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by mi...@gmail.com on 2005/07/12 16:29:47 UTC

help!! why UNION of multiple tables is not working

I have Tomcat 5.0, Servlet 2.4, jstl and standard taglibs 1.1.
And all the required dependencies.
I want to get a UNION of multiple tables

so like
    <sql:query dataSource="" var="row">
SELECT name, user, addr from t1
UNION
SELECT name, user, addr from t2

</sql:query>

However, the UNION of  multiple tables does not bring forth the right
result. It displays the last table fields. In this case, only
field in t2.
Is this a jstl and standard taglin issue or does this
have to do with the fact that I have mysql version 3.23?

I am still trying to understand how these taglibs work.