Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Zvi Kave <tz...@razlee.com> on 2008/01/01 15:43:38 UTC

Apache DBD filter module

Dear friends,

I am looking for filter module example which
works with database (MySQL for instance).
Please help,

Zvi

Re: Apache DBD filter module

Posted by Joe Lewis <jo...@joe-lewis.com>.
Zvi Kave wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I am looking for filter module example which
> works with database (MySQL for instance).
> Please help,

Try combining mod_example, mod_auth_mysql, and mod_include.  (A single
example won't work unless it is a code-copy situation, and that usually
doesn't work out well legally).  mod_include is a great output filter
module to look at, mod_auth_mysql is great for MySQL handling.  There
are others.  (And they are actually included in the main httpd source
code, as well.)

Joe