Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de> on 2003/08/12 10:30:30 UTC

default publication

Unfortunately the new page function in the
default pubilcation still doesn't work!

I want to present the cms for
a while to other people but with the essentiell
functions missing its useless. (i.e. new page / and
online editors) The new info area looks great but I agree
with others on the list that other functions are more
important and should work first.

(Besides the info area ist not found anymore: The requested resource
"/lenya/default/info/index_en.html" could not be found)

All together it works very good to implement and change
the default publication for an own project. Thanks!
Christian

Errors with the new page function:

EXPLORER
Das Verwenden von Standard-Namespacedeklarationsattributen wird in DTD nicht
unterstützt. Fehler beim Bearbeiten der Ressource
'http://localhost:8080/lenya/default/authoring/tutorial_en.html?properties.c
reate.parent-id=%2Ftutorial&lenya.usecase=create-workflow&lenya.step=create&
properties.create.child-type=branch&properties.create.doctype=xhtml&properti
es.create.child-id=test2&properties.create.child-name=test2&properties.creat
e.language=en&properties.create.creator=Levi+Vanya&properties.create.subject
=ruckzuck&properties.create.publisher=heinz&properties.create.date=&properti
es.create.rights='.

MOZILLA
An Error Occurredorg.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionExceptionTask with ID
'create-workflow' not found!org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
Task with ID 'create-workflow' not
found!org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException: Task with ID
'create-workflow' not found!org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
Task with ID 'create-workflow' not found! at
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.TaskManager.getTask(TaskManager.java:177) at
org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.acting.TaskAction.act(TaskAction.java:202) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTyp
eNode.java:139) at

Re: default publication

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Christian Egli wrote:
> Usually this indicates that the ant target is missing in
> config/tasks/target.xml.

Actually, target and task ID are not directly related.
There are 2 usual ways of selecting the target for a task:

1) use an Ant task with an arbitrary task ID,
    specify the target in the configuration (e.g. tasks.xconf)

2) use the task ID "ant" (this automatically selects the default
    Ant task) and specify the target as a parameter
    (no tasks.xconf needed)

ANdreas

Re: default publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Christian Egli wrote:
> Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> writes:

<snip/>

> Can you give it a try?

yup, it's working. Thanks very much

  It still works for me, but that doesn't seem to
> indicate that it works for everybody :-(

strange indeed

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya

Re: default publication

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.
Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> writes:

> Christian Egli wrote:
>
> > That seems very odd. This works for me. When did you last update?
>
> I just updated my CVS workspace and I receive the same error as
> Christian Kreutz (ant reset and ant install)
>
> An Error Occurredorg.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionExceptionTask with
> ID 'create-workflow' not found

Usually this indicates that the ant target is missing in
config/tasks/target.xml. And indeed there is no target create-workflow
in targets.xml. I don't understand why it works for me.

I fixed this mismatch (i.e. changed the task id in the usecase
pipeline which is invoked by the create usecase. It now uses the task
id "create" which is contained in the ant targets of the default
publication.

Can you give it a try? It still works for me, but that doesn't seem to
indicate that it works for everybody :-(

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich

Re: default publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Christian Egli wrote:

<snip />

> That seems very odd. This works for me. When did you last update?

I just updated my CVS workspace and I receive the same error as
Christian Kreutz (ant reset and ant install)

An Error Occurredorg.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionExceptionTask with
ID 'create-workflow' not
found!org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException: Task with ID
'create-workflow' not
found!org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException: Task with ID
'create-workflow' not
found!org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException: Task with ID
'create-workflow' not found! at
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.TaskManager.getTask(TaskManager.java:177) at
org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.acting.TaskAction.act(TaskAction.java:202)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:139)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)

AW: default publication

Posted by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de>.

I did an update with the binary version this morning.

Re: default publication

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.