Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by xin zhang <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/18 04:15:04 UTC

Opensocial sample container error on php

Hi All,

I checked out the version 668976, and changed "path" to /social/rest and "useRestful" to true in the file container.js, I got "The request to the server caused an error" when tried http://myvirtualhost/gadgets/files/samplecontainer/samplecontainer.html

what am I missing?

Thanks

Re: Opensocial sample container error on php

Posted by Ram Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xing,

When you try to run sample container it sends a request to server for
setstate. I think in one of the responses Chris has mentioned that
setstate,setdump ... is not implemented yet in PHP. So you can just comment
line 91 and 93 in samplecontiner.html. It will start working.

- Ram

--
Ram Sharma
Software Engineer