Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2004/07/13 12:38:25 UTC

Re: AW: unescaping xml in XSP-page

Hi

In can't unescape XML in my XSP page, even after looking this mail
response.
<util:include-expr expr="_xml"/> for me gives this error
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
_xml contains actually '<b>hello</b>'
I use xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"

Somebody any idea ?

Regards,

Phil

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com>.
Sorry for my last email. <util:include-expr> works fine,the String
passed was not well formed XML, that is, there was no root element...

Phil