Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com> on 2021/02/23 14:14:28 UTC

Try Rest Management implementation

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to point out that the initial implementation of the Rest
Management Service (as an integration) is implemented in
aries-jax-rs-whiteboard.

Snapshot bundles (2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) have been published to the snapshot repo
and I'd be interested in any feedback. The application base is `/rms` so
append that to the urls specified in the spec.

The implementation includes an Open API schema at `/rms/openapi.(json|yaml)`

The only outstanding part that I'm aware of is implementation of
`/extensions`

I did not run the CT yet on this but there are many tests.

Cheers,
--
*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)

Re: Try Rest Management implementation

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
> The application base is `/rms` so append that to the urls specified in
the spec.

I did mean prefix.

e.g. `http://localhost:9999/rms/framework/services/representations`

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com>.