Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Tang <my...@LIVE.COM> on 2021/08/06 05:51:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.2 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache Flink 1.13.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.13 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/08/06/release-1.13.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12350218&styleName=&projectId=12315522

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who made this release possible!

Regards,
Yun Tang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.2 released

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.2 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.2 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.2 released

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yun and everyone~!

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yun and everyone~!