Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2015/07/01 07:19:19 UTC

Re: RAT integration

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk> wrote:
> ...And on a bizarre note: RAT is a distortion peddle for any instrument
> with jack plug output. It has a trademark...

Yeah it's great, I've been using it ages ago to fake guitar solos on a
syntheziser ;-)

Ours is "Apache Rat" (http://creadur.apache.org/) and the domains are
quite different so no issue.

-Bertrand

Re: RAT integration

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-07-01 at 07:19 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> Yeah it's great, I've been using it ages ago to fake guitar solos on
>> syntheziser ;-)
> Buy a guitar, put the RAT in the line, stop faking ;-)

I already have way to many musical instruments, and a way to small house.

> Sorry if I have turned this thread into a comedy line. I am working
> away from home and staying in a hotel where Peppa Pig is the most
> important icon. I need comedy to survive.

Yes, this is getting somewhat off-topic, I agree ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: RAT integration

Posted by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk>.

[…]