Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pål Wester <pa...@never.no> on 2001/03/18 21:54:50 UTC

esql-question for donald

I have a table with definition of other tables so I can use
the same code for different table-structures. the column felt
is tha name of the field i want to get. the line looks like this:
<esql:get-string ancestor="1"><xsp:attribute name="column"><esql:get-string
column="felt"/></xsp:attribute></esql:get-string>

The compiled line looks like this:
((EsqlQuery)_esql_queries.elementAt(_esql_queries.size()-1)).resultset.getSt
ring();

Looks like the whole <xsp:attribute/> has been ignored. I thought this would
be
possible to do. Do you have any comments??
mvh: Pål Wester
høgskoleingenør/programmerer

never.no as, stortingsgt 30, 0161 Oslo
direkte: 22 01 66 34, 906 900 62