Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/06/14 01:25:04 UTC

Re: Link Livesites

Thanks you all for using Cocoon for your websites. I have added your
sites to the link list in the CVS, you can see it after the next Cocoon
website update.

Jules White wrote:
> http://www.americanartists.org

First I was disappointed because I found: <meta name="GENERATOR"
content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">. But at the end I found the article
pages served by Cocoon.

Juanky Moral PayĆ” wrote:
> http://www.simauria.net

Hmm, what should I say? I don't understand any Spanish. At least it
looks really nice. And I know the technique you use ;-)

Kazimierz Pogoda wrote:
> http://www.tatry.info

Though Poland is nearer then Spain I don't understand any Polish
neither. But at least one word I understand: "Fotogaleria" - really
impressive photos. My favourite is the first one:
http://www.tatry.info/przewodnik/images/koprowy-potok2-600.jpg.

Gabriele Matteelli wrote:
> http://istruzione.provincia.lucca.it

I *must* learn more foreign languages I guess. Can you add some words
your site is about? I will add it to the livesites page too.

Kevin McDermott wrote:
> www.standardlifeinvestments.com

Really an interesting layout - hey, and what a speed! I'm impressed by
your site too. Looking forward for your contributions.

Joerg