Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/07/28 13:45:46 UTC

Emeritus status

I'd like to resign from the Avalon PMC and thus move to emeritus status.

The reason is that, although still advocating Avalon (especially in the
server scenario), I will commit my time to other projects, mainly
Forrest/Cocoon, the Incubator, and the Krysalis projects.

Therefore I ask Berin to acknowledge this request and send notice to the
board about the changes in the PMC composition. After that, please also
unsubscribe me from the PMC list.

I would like to be able to retain access to the Avalon CVS as a Cocoon
committer, with the same responsibilities and rights.

Thanks you all.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Emeritus status

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I'd like to resign from the Avalon PMC and thus move to emeritus status.

Nicola:

I really wish you would hang around for a while, even if
your not activly engaged. I am absolutely sure you have a
part to play in where we are going.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell