Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Fecina <fe...@psu.edu> on 2002/11/22 17:27:47 UTC

axis error saying cannot find matching java operation for WSDD operation ..

All,

Just when I think I almost got a web service deployed, I run into more
and more problems.  Currently, I get the following axis error when I try
to look at the WSDL for my service thruogh the web:

Fault - org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: Couldn't
find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation
"getProductsInCategory" (1 args)

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception:
Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation
"getProductsInCategory" (1 args)
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	stackTrace: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception:
Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation
"getProductsInCategory" (1 args)
	at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospection(ServiceDesc.java:774)
	at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospection(ServiceDesc.java:718)
	at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.getOperations(ServiceDesc.java:355)
	at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writePortType(Emitter.java:695)
	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.getWSDL(Emitter.java:333)
	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:235)
[goes on further, figured the rest was irrelevant]

When I check the WSDD and corresponding Impl files, the operation is
there and all should be fine. .... any ideas!?

Any hlep is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
M. Fecina

Re: axis error saying cannot find matching java operation for WSDD operation ..

Posted by Mike Fecina <fe...@psu.edu>.
Just letting everyone know that I restart Tomcat and this error goes
away :)