Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2014/08/25 00:31:34 UTC

bad secure links

I started running my app in production mode but I get these bad links (the yui compressor throwing exceptions too)

I've recall seeing this sometime before, I think Tapetsry is trying to force links to be secure but it gets the protocol wrong, no need for the oort number either!?

What is the fix please?

---

Re: bad secure links

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hey John

Do you have SymbolConstants.HOSTPORT and
SymbolConstants.HOSTPORT_SECURE properly set?
If not, configure them and try again. I think this could be a
manifestation of TAP5-1973.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1973

Cheers.
Alejandro.

Re: bad secure links

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
Hey John,

What I've done when moving from 5.3.7 -> 5.4 is remove the tapestry5-jquery
pom dependency and put this into AppModule

configuration.add(SymbolConstants.JAVASCRIPT_INFRASTRUCTURE_PROVIDER,
"jquery");

Does me fine, but I don't do much jquery-ing.

Re: bad secure links

Re: bad secure links

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.