Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Burkhardt <st...@t-systems.de> on 2001/12/07 10:26:54 UTC

Startting jetspeed

Hi,

I checked out the new version of jetspeed from the cvs. I build the new
jetspeed-jar and included the
jetspeed and Turrbine-jar in my webapp. The last build was some time
ago, so I think that there are some changes.
When I try to start up my tomcat the log file from jetspeed tells me:

[Thu Dec 06 09:52:27 CET 2001] -- DEBUG -- Loading mapping file
/WEB-INF/conf/registry.xml
[Thu Dec 06 09:52:27 CET 2001] -- ERROR --
    Exception:  org.apache.turbine.services.InitializationException:
Mapping not found or not a file or unreadable: /WEB-INF/conf/registry.xml
    Stack Trace follows:
    org.apache.turbine.services.InitializationException: Mapping not
found or not a file or unreadable: /WEB-INF/conf/registry.xml
    at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.CastorRegistryService.init(CastorRegistryService.java:349)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineBaseService.init(TurbineBaseService.java:108)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseInitableBroker.initClass(BaseInitableBroker.java:150)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.doInitService(BaseServiceBroker.java:226)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.initServices(BaseServiceBroker.java:195)
    at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.init(Turbine.java:233)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartupInterceptor.java:130)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491)
    at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:453)
    at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:195)
    at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

Is this a problem from the turbine-Version?

Thanks
Stefan