Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn> on 2020/05/07 09:04:08 UTC

flink how to access remote hdfs using namenode nameservice

According to https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/jobmanager_high_availability.html

I am deploying standalone  cluster with jobmanager HA and need the hdfs address:

high-availability.storageDir: hdfs:///flink/recovery

My hadoop is a remote cluster. I can write it as  hdfs://active-namenode-ip:8020. But this way lost namenode HA

Is there's any method that I can config it as hdfs://name-service:8020

Thanks,
Lei

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn

Re: flink how to access remote hdfs using namenode nameservice

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean to use the hdfs nameservice? You could find it with config key
"dfs.nameservices" in hdfs-site.xml. For example,
hdfs://myhdfs/flink/recovery.

Please keep in mind that you need to set the HADOOP_CONF_DIR environment
beforehand.

Best,
Yang

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn <wa...@geekplus.com.cn> 于2020年5月7日周四 下午5:04写道: