Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2015/11/13 22:30:24 UTC

Re: Spark 1.4.2 release and votes conversation?

I actually tried to build a binary for 1.4.2 and wanted to start voting,
but there was an issue with the release script that failed the jenkins job.
Would be great to kick off a 1.4.2 release.

Posted by Andrew Lee <al...@hotmail.com>.
I did, and it passes all of our test case, so I'm wondering what did I miss. I know there is the memory leak spill JIRA SPARK-11293, but not sure if that will go in 1.4.2 or 1.4.3, etc.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.