Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by joe <jo...@cgi.com> on 2004/08/03 16:17:14 UTC

Server.xml,Web.xml and Turbine Properties

Hi all,

I am using Tomcat 2.2, Velocity (.vm not .jsp), Torque, JDK 1.4.1 and using
LDAP security (org.apache.turbine.services.security.ldap).  The app runs ok
when I start up from the command line (startup.bat).  However, when I run or
debug the app using JBuilder, I am able to start up Tomcat's WEBDaV and ROOT
ok and can browse through these two web apps ok.  However, while the
debugger cant start up these two apps, for my app it throws the following
error:

StandardManager[/jace]: Seeding random number generator class
java.security.SecureRandom
StandardManager[/jace]: Seeding of random number generator has been
completed
ContextConfig[/jace]: Added certificates -> request attribute Valve
ContextConfig[/jace]: No Realm has been configured to authenticate against
ContextConfig[/jace]: Marking this application unavailable due to previous
error(s)
StandardContext[/jace]: Error initializing naming context for context /jace
StandardContext[/jace]: Context startup failed due to previous errors
StandardContext[/jace]: Error initializing naming context for context /jace

I've played with realm settings, context settings but not being successfull
yet.
Can some one share any light on this for me please.  Specially if you have a
similar setup with Tomcat can you share the xml and properties settings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated it.

Thnaks