Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ivan Rancati <iv...@sharpmind.de> on 2004/06/16 11:30:27 UTC

Related Interleave controller (was: Question about users.xml sequence)

This is a (loosely) related question on Interleave controller and
sequence of http requests

My test plan has a
Interleave Controller
    Http req 1
    Http req 2
    Http req 3
    Http req 4

If I have 1 thread, the requests are rotated round-robin. If I switch
to, say, 20 threads, then I will see 20 "req1" being executed, then 20
"req2", and so on.

Given that the 4 requests take different times to processes, I would
like to see how a more random mix of requests, or even a round robin
rotation per thread, affects throughput.
For example, if I have 20 threads and 40 loops, I would like to the 1st
loop to have 5 each of the 4 http requests I have in the interleave
controller, or a random mix

Can it be done? I understand it's not a high priority feature, just
wondering if I am missing something obvious in the doc

thanks,
Ivan