Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/07/29 12:08:39 UTC

New Feature in Ofbiz Trunk: Improved Price Rules UI (2nd phase)

Hello,

can anyone tell me shortly, what the improvements concernint the price rules
are? That I know if it is worth to update my trunk version.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Robert

Re: Re: New Feature in Ofbiz Trunk: Improved Price Rules UI (2nd phase)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Pick up you preferred version
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4978?focusedCommentId=13424632&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13424632

Jacques

AW: Re: New Feature in Ofbiz Trunk: Improved Price Rules UI (2nd phase)

Von: "Jacques Le Roux [via OFBiz]"
Gesend.:  29.07.2012, 15:59
An: "Robert G."
Betreff: Re: New Feature in Ofbiz Trunk: Improved Price Rules UI (2nd phase)