Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joshua ChaitinPollak <jp...@kivasystems.com> on 2008/05/22 16:14:56 UTC

Re: [JUNK] Re: [SURVEY] How does your team retrieve artifacts?

It looks like Jason's original message was tossed by out mail server
as junk. I'm not sure why. Anyway, we use HTTP (hosted by
Artifactory), but I would not be infavor of eliminating the
possibility of other protocols.

-Josh

On May 22, 2008, at 1:03 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

>>> --
>>> Brett Porter
>>> Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Joshua ChaitinPollak | Software Engineer
Kiva Systems, Inc., 225 Wildwood Ave, Woburn, MA 01970